lördag 9 oktober 2010

Awesome Amy Quotes !


Lovely Indeed.











  • "You are who you are, and there's nobody like you. To try to be like someone else is just a lie."

  • "Some people just aren’t good for you — it doesn’t mean they’re Satan, but you can’t have them in your life.”

  • "Nobody is perfect, and I'm perfectly flawed."

  • "You can't break free from chains without admitting you're enslaved"

  • "I guess we just needed a guitar player who could make up his own riffs instead of ripping everyone else's off. Oops, did I say that out loud?"

  • "If people make fun of you, you must be doing something right."

  • "You are free if in your mind you're free; You can just go. Set yourself free."

  • "Don't be afraid of shadows, it only means that there's a light nearby."

  • "I'm like the duck, I'm the moving target and they're like 'hit her hit her!' and it doesn't hurt but I'm like 'Hey man, I'm exposing my SOUL!'"

  • "Relationships are fascinating to me. You pour your heart into someone, share everything, and it feels so good at first. But then you realize, 'I am completely vulnerable. This person can destroy me.''

  • “I was like, 'Dude, make me look bad. Please. I want to look ugly. I want to wear orange pants.'”

  • "Too bad you can't quote the look on my face."

  • "Inspiration comes in the middle of the night when you should be doing homework."

  • "We're all fallen, but at the same time we're not broken. There is the hint that we are going to get up again."

  • "I'm glad that people are accepting our music and are connected to our art. Whether we're popular or not, I don't care."

1 kommentar:

  1. hon är en smart, underbar kvinna :) <3

    SvaraRadera

Skriv nått så får du en kaka <3