fredag 2 juli 2010

Utdrag

-- "Should we proceed into the dining room?" My mother asked with a soft voice, trying not to reveal to much of her happiness towards Lord Sawyer. Although I think he saw through her poor Vail. I feel behind Lord Sawyers steps into the dining room, knowing I was going to have to obey to him now. I hated it! I wanted to be an independent woman, but sadly I lived in a society where the man was the boss and the woman had to obey.
"You have a lovely home, Mrs Evans" Lord Sawyer complimented.
"Why thank you, Lord Sawyers" she giggled, my father gave her a severe look.
We sat down at the table, I sat across from Lord Sawyer trying to be on my best behaviour, though I cried and screamed on the inside. I did not want this, I wanted to be like another young woman, I wanted to experience the feeling of the first love, I wanted to live. I was not going to live if I had to marry Lord Sawyer. I already knew that I was never going to have any sorts of feelings for him. Let alone feel love for him. Just the thought of loving him made me scream in terror on the inside. --


Ett kort utdrag ur en liten berättelse jag skriver :P
höhö

//Matilda 8D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Skriv nått så får du en kaka <3